All Purposes 12V DC Portable Car Shower
Powered by car battery (12V) adapter (Vehicle engine should be switched on when the pump is in use to avoid its accumulator discharging)
- Immerse the pump into a water reservoir but ascertain that the water level is sufficient
- Mount the shower wherever you like using the S-hook or a suction hook provided
- Insert a plug into mains DC 12V (with vehicle engine stays on)
- Turn on the shower by pressing a button
- Adjust water pressure / flow control at shower head
- Take a shower and enjoy!
Power supply: DC 12V
Weight: approx. 1 kg
Adjustable water flow. Max. flow rate: 6L/Min
1) 12V DC Car Shower with shower head
2 ) 4m power cord, 2m plastic hose
3 ) Handy carry bag
4 ) Suction mount and s-hook for mounting
- Item colour may vary
- pictures are for illustrative purposes only
Features & Highlights
- Ideal for camping holidays, boating, 4 wheel driving, caravanning or any kinds of outdoor leisure activities
- Or simply use it to wash your wellingtons or shower your dog after a muddy walk.
- An ideal solution to easily control your waterflow as if you do in your bathroom!
- Compact, lightweight, easy to use - just press on/off button, pressurised water is provided in seconds
- Mount the showerhead wherever you like using a S-hook or a suction hook (provided)
|Manufacturer:||Unlimited Quantity Com|
|Publisher:||Unlimited Quantity Com|
|Studio:||Unlimited Quantity Com|
|Package Weight:||2.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||11.6 x 2.5 x 2.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Unlimited Quantity Com, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 10055P, ean: 0757183176373,
Scandvik plumbing accessories are of the highest quality to insure proper fit and function. Engineered for marine and RV applications, our products are built to last. 10055 is the original Scandvik recessed transom shower first introduced in 1992. De...